MOLLIS® Sauna Cushion Large
Approx. 600 x 600 x 150 mm (24” x 24” x 6 L/W/H, tapered design with radius and decorative stitching.
The cover is made from TENCEL® fabric. TENCEL is an eco-friendly Lyocell fabric of botanic origin (extracted from wood) that is more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and cooler than linen! Thanks to the perfect moisture management of the fibers, bacterial stands no chance.
The Mollis insert is constructed from a 3D spacer fabric. The double-knit fabric is manufactured using state-of-the-art weaving technology that helps ensure the cushion does not retain heat or moisture. Therefore, the cushions stay cool and dry even in high sauna temperatures.
- Cushions do not get hot
- Virtually no heat conduction to the skin
- Mats and cushions do not feel unpleasantly hot
- Excellent aeration – quick drying
- Virtually no moisture penetration
- Insert remains pleasantly dry and do not store moisture
- Growth of bacteria caused by moisture is virtually impossible
- Covers and cushions can be machine washed on a 60°C cycle.
- Can be washed in standard household washing machines.
- Cover and inlay should be washed separately.
Estimated delivery time is 7-10 business days (subject to availability).
FREE shipping on orders $75+.
Shipping is to the contiguous U.S. Contact us for bulk orders or shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or international.